These are the Learning Technology and L&D Skill Gaps that Exist [New Research]
When situations change and people can’t change fast enough, everyone turns to the learning team for answers.
But what if they have questions of their own?
In the first of a series of reports from our newest research study, we found a number of surprising insights from the audience of 2,000+ learners and learning professionals/executive we reached.
Want to jump right to the good stuff? Get the report here.
- 60% of learners say they have to figure out important job skills on their own.
- Workers that said their employers did a poor job of helping them transition during the pandemic were about 3x more likely to say they were dissatisfied with the learning their employers offer.
- Learning executives said that technology gaps like virtual learner engagement and access to high quality content were pain points over the last year.
- L&D teams are reskilling, too. New skills include: virtual facilitation, learning technology awareness/adoption, and learning experience design, among others.
- DEI is a major priority for learning teams across all companies.
A few more insights from the report:
Get the Report
Click here to download the report.
Ben Eubanks is the Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory. He is an author, speaker, and researcher with a passion for telling stories and making complex topics easy to understand.