When situations change and people can’t change fast enough, everyone turns to the learning team for answers.
But what if they have questions of their own?
In the first of a series of reports from our newest research study, we found a number of surprising insights from the audience of 2,000+ learners and learning professionals/executive we reached.
Want to jump right to the good stuff? Get the report here.
- 60% of learners say they have to figure out important job skills on their own.
- Workers that said their employers did a poor job of helping them transition during the pandemic were about 3x more likely to say they were dissatisfied with the learning their employers offer.
- Learning executives said that technology gaps like virtual learner engagement and access to high quality content were pain points over the last year.
- L&D teams are reskilling, too. New skills include: virtual facilitation, learning technology awareness/adoption, and learning experience design, among others.
- DEI is a major priority for learning teams across all companies.
A few more insights from the report:
Get the Report
Ben Eubanks is the Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory. He is an author, speaker, and researcher with a passion for telling stories and making complex topics easy to understand.
His latest book Talent Scarcity answers the question every business leader has asked in recent years: “Where are all the people, and how do we get them back to work?” It shares practical and strategic recruiting and retention ideas and case studies for every employer.
His first book, Artificial Intelligence for HR, is the world’s most-cited resource on AI applications for hiring, development, and employee experience.
Ben has more than 10 years of experience both as an HR/recruiting executive as well as a researcher on workplace topics. His work is practical, relevant, and valued by practitioners from F100 firms to SMB organizations across the globe.
He has spoken to tens of thousands of HR professionals across the globe and enjoys sharing about technology, talent practices, and more. His speaking credits include the SHRM Annual Conference, Seminarium International, PeopleMatters Dubai and India, and over 100 other notable events.